Nesting amidst the lush green paddy fields, under a canopy of majestic coconut trees, beside the intricate patterns woven by canals, is Travancore Cements Ltd, - the house of White Cement. Bustling with activity against the sylvan landscape, it is a place where Art and Nature merge and mingle.
The Travancore Cements Limited was incorporated in the year 1946. The year of commencement of business was also 1946. The company started manufacture of Grey Cement in the year 1949. The licensed capacity of the plant was 50,800 tones of Cement per annum.
Environmental Rejuvenation of Akkulam lake – awarded by Irrigation Coastal Shipping and Inland Navigation Directorate (CSIND...
Gazette Notification dated 22.12.2007 and 03.06.2008 by which the procedure for remittance of fee for providing information in the case of Public Authorities other than Government Departments is amended vide Government Order No. GO (P) No. 540/2007/GAD dated 18th December, 2007 as detailed below:
“provided that in the case of public authorities other than the Government Departments, the fee shall be remitted to the account of such public authority as provided in clauses (c) and (d) of rule 3”. Clauses c & d are..