We, at TCL, are committed to protect the health and safety of our employees and everybody involved in our activities. We aim Occupational Health & Safety through our action towards:
1. Compliance with health and safety legislations, regulations and other requirements.
2. Providing adequate resources for effective implementation of Occupational Health & Safety.
3. Training employees through the programmes organized by National safety council, Kerala chapter.
4. Consideration of health and safety will be given proper weightage in selection and deployment of the personnel.
5. Conducting medical camps.
National safety day: TCL is a member of National safety council, New Delhi. On 4th March every year, the safety flag was hoisted by Managing Director or Chairman (Safety) at company premises. Company doctor addresses employees on that day and gives message on Occupational Health & Safety. There is also an active participation in the safety day celebration organized by National safety council, Kerala chapter every year.
Gazette Notification dated 22.12.2007 and 03.06.2008 by which the procedure for remittance of fee for providing information in the case of Public Authorities other than Government Departments is amended vide Government Order No. GO (P) No. 540/2007/GAD dated 18th December, 2007 as detailed below:
“provided that in the case of public authorities other than the Government Departments, the fee shall be remitted to the account of such public authority as provided in clauses (c) and (d) of rule 3”. Clauses c & d are..